|Age bracket||12 – 19 years|
|Education Level||Grades 7th to 12th|
|Professional Level||Not Applicable|
|Relevant Industries||Not Applicable|
|Price||₹ 3500 per Assessment|
|Deliverables||Behavioral Skills report, 1 Audio Interaction to understand report|
|Industry Standards||Education Industry, Functional Behavioral Assessment norms, Ipsative questions|
|Medium of delivery||Web-based Assessment, Online Audio Interaction|
|Pre-requisites||Individual needs a PC, Stable internet connection|
|Post-Purchase support||Technical support for assessment|
|Behavioral Skills||20+ Skills|
||60 minutes to a great future||A scientifically designed one-of-its-kind tool covering over 20 skill areas||Buy Now|
- Age bracket:
- 12 – 19 years
- Education Level:
- Grades 7th to 12th
- Professional Level:
- Not Applicable
- Relevant Industries:
- Not Applicable
- ₹ 3500 per Assessment
- Behavioral Skills report,
- 1 Audio Interaction to understand report
- Industry Standards:
- Education Industry
- Functional Behavioral Assessment norms
- Ipsative questions
- Medium of delivery:
- Web-based Assessment
- Online Audio Interaction
- Individual needs a PC
- Stable internet connection
- Post-Purchase support:
- Technical support for assessment
- 60 minutes
- Behavioral Skills:
- 20+ Skills : Awareness of Business Environment, Networking, Ownership and Accountability, Teamwork and Collaboration, Continuous Learning, Energy Level, Logical Reasoning, Optimism, Empathizing and Emotional Intelligence, Flexibility, Individual Social Responsibility, Inspiring and Motivating, Integrity, Mobility, Perseverance, Proactiveness, Stress Management, Innovation, Confidence, Independence, Passion, Self-Starter, Leadership
- Technical Skills:
- Functional Skills:
- Certification Details:
Comparable with other products:
The New generation today has the world full of opportunities available to choose from. It is critical today to choose and develop the right and necessary functional and behavioral skills to pursue own passion and become successful. GeNeX Prism for pre-adults is a just a 90 minute, but a comprehensive, functional and behavioral assessment which reports and benchmarks that individual against one’s peers.
Teenagers often are in search of their own unique identity in the ever changing eco-system. In a highly competitive world, there is no time and no room for any ‘Trial-and-Error’ with Career, at times, that could even prove to be risky.
That is why psychologists of today and HRs of various professional organizations recommend Individuals, Teachers, and Parents to use unique behavioral assessment tool like the GeNeX Prism to:
- Recognize passion and identity of an individual,
- Recognize and confirm Strengths and Weaknesses,
- Assess the current skill set and,
- Chart a road map for developing the much needed behavioral skills
Teachers and parents can use the information from this assessment to help their child learn new skills or enhance some of their desired/existing skills. The goal is to teach pre-adults how to manage their own behaviors.
- Discover your passion
- Acknowledge your strengths
- Craft your own career
- Confirm your child’s strengths and interests
- Nurture your child towards success
- Future-proof your child’s aspirations
If not taking the solution:
- Students may always feel like ‘missing’ something
- Students may end-up taking lot of efforts in inappropriate areas
- Parents may misjudge their child
- Expectation will never be met
- Success will always be on another side of the tunnel
- Students may spend lifetime struggling to find their strengths and passion
What you get as part of Prism:
- GeNeX Prism behavioral assessment
- Child’s Behavioral Skill Summary report (electronic copy) delivered, to the registered email id, within minutes after appearing the assessment
- Child’s percentage of marks scored in each of the skills assessed
- Child’s percentile score with respect to similar candidates tested in the industry
- (Optional) One telephonic interaction in English for approx. 15-20 mins, within 1 month after the assessment*, with a GeNeX Analyst to
- Understand the behavioral skill summary report
- Know how their strengths influence their daily life and decision making
- Get pointers to a successful career based on the report
- Opportunity to join a relevant behavioral training workshop* in a location closer to yours** to enhance or polish desired behaviors or skills
* Suggest confirming a mutually convenient time slot for the telephonic discussion, in advance.
** Suggest confirming your batch timings and location among those available batch(es) and location(s), in advance.
A. This is a behavioural assessment only. It does not assess any Technical or Functional (Domain) skill specific to any particular industry. This assessment cannot be used for career counselling purpose. It will need to be complemented with other tool/assessment to aide in career counselling. There will be no coaching or support provided after the report generation other than or beyond one interaction to help understand the report and behavioural trends. Coaching and training will be planned and conducted separately at additional cost.
A. No. This is a situation/scenario based behavioural skill assessment. Whereas psychometric assessment helps understand the thinking ability in various aspects, this assessment gives a clear picture of how the individual will perform or respond to situations if faced in real-life? Teachers and parents can use the information from this assessment to help their child learn new skills or enhance some of their desired/existing skills
A. It is simple. You will need to choose the desired assessment and click on the ‘Buy Now’ option to pay for the assessment. After which you will get user-id and password on your registered email-id. Then you will follow (click on) the link received via email and then appear for the assessment.
A. Yes, you need to buy this assessment by clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ link and pay for it as per the charges prescribed.
A. Soon after you submit all answers and “submit the test”, there will be a report generated as a soft copy and sent via email to the registered email id. The report will contain ratings (marks scored as a percentage)
A. No. You are expected to take the entire assessment in a single sitting. If you take a break during the assessment, then you will run out of time. The assessment will then get over and automatically submitted (marked complete) after the scheduled time. You will then loose the attempt and will need to start all over again for a fresh new assessment.
A. There is no study material for this assessment. You don’t need to prepare anything different for this assessment. This assessment is to know how you behave and react to day to day (real-life) situations.
A. No. This is a multiple-choice question (MCQ) based assessment. That means for every question you will have multiple choices or answers to select from. You then need to select one or more answers for the scenario based on what and how you will react to that scenario/situation.
A. This assessment has 20-25 questions that are a set of real-life scenarios or situations that anybody would face or come across. For each question, there are multiple possible answers (or responses) for one to select from. The individual is expected to select one or more options from those provided that, the person thinks, would be best suited for that question or scenario.
There are no wrong/right or good/bad answers.
A. No. There is no test for sample or trial since the assessment is based on your actual responses to real-life situations.